Burton 2020 Boys Chopper 115 Snowboard
BURTON 2020 BOY'S CHOPPER 115 SNOWBOARD
When you want to see her succeed, put her on the softest, most stable girl’s beginner board in snowboarding.
Skill Level: Beginner
Personality: Soft & Playful
- Flat Top - Rising rider or seasoned pro, keep your game high and tight with Flat Top. A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The tip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for the catch-free, loose feeling you’d expect from rocker.
- Twin Shape - Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile when ridden regular or switch. Jib, spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balance of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- Twin Flex - The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile regular or switch.
- FSC Certified Fly Core - Our classic tip-to-tail wood core, the 900G model utilizes the best of two wood species to lighten the load by 10% without sacrificing flex, pop, or strength.
- Biax Fiberglass - Features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex and forgiving, park-friendly feel.
- Extruded Base - Speed and strength in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- Easy Bevel - Easy Bevel gives riders an incredibly soft and forgiving board that’s virtually impossible to catch an edge on. With a convex base that lifts the edges off the snow and a super soft flex, these boards make it easy to learn balance and board control.
- Super Sap Epoxy - Super Sap® is a resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board, which is good in our book.
1-Year Warranty - Snowboards
All Burton snowboards with traditional mounting inserts (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase. Our W48 Warranty Program ensures that should you have a problem, we'll have your claim repaired or replaced and on its way back to you within two business days of receiving it.