Burton 2020 Ruler Wide Snowboard Boot - Black
Order Now, only a couple left in stock!
BURTON 2020 RULER WIDE SNOWBOARD BOOT - BLACK
Arguably the most dependable boot Burton makes, with a little extra space in the mid and forefoot for wider feet.
With a legacy of pushing personal skills to the pro level, the Burton Ruler Wide is the boot for riders with wider feet who refuse to compromise comfort or performance. Offering Ion-level tech in a more wallet-friendly package, its proven formula includes the DynoGRIP outsole with B3 Gel that delivers cold-weather cushioning designed for snowboarding, not slam dunking. 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation in the liner and the added warmth of our Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil defies arctic blasts; Total Comfort delivers a broken-in feel right out of the box. The PowerUP tongue keeps the entire package quick and nimble, enhancing rebound for consistent mid-range flex that won’t break down.
- Lacing: Speed Zone™ Lacing System, Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- Flex / Response: GripLITE Backstay, 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction with 3E Width, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset
- Liner: Imprint™ 2 Liner, 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation, Lock-Up Cuff, Hook and Loop Closure, Man Fur
- Cushioning: Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil, B3 Gel in Heel
- Outsole: EST® Midsole, Recycled Rubber Content, Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology
- Burton Warranty1-Year Warranty - All Burton snowboard boots are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase. Our W48 Warranty Program ensures that should you have a problem, we'll have your claim repaired or replaced and on its way back to you within two business days of receiving it.
- ⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di-(2ethyl hexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov