Slingshot 2021 KTV Men's Wakeboard Boots
2021 SLINGSHOT KTV Boots
MEN’S SIZES: 6-13 |
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THE KTV
The KTV is ideal for the “keep it simple” folks who want the best performance with the least amount of hassle.
Package includes: KTV Boots, M6 Mounting Hardware, Secondary Colorway Gummy Straps
The KTV is the simplest high-performance boot in the Slingshot lineup. No liners to lose and no laces to fiddle with ... just a simple boot that rises to the occasion in all riding conditions and locations. You’ll be in and out of the board in a flash thanks to the Gummy Strap closure system, which is
simple, effective and reliable. As an added bonus, Gummy Straps can be swapped out for different color combinations (secondary colorway included) to add a personal “flare” to your setup. The KTV’s direct connect soles deliver all the right feels on top of the board, giving you the confidence you need to take your steeze to the next level!
1. Tri-Zone Closure: Upper, middle, and lower zones can be customized using our signature Gummy Straps to deliver the EXACT fit riders are looking for. Some like them tight at the bottom, others like them tight at the top, then there are those who ride them all FULLY CRANKED. The choice is yours...
2. Interchangeable Gummy Straps (secondary colorway included) Finally, a simple and effective solution to a problem that has afflicted wakeboarding boots since the very beginning. Slingshot’s Gummy Straps are a revolutionary closure system that utilizes super strong, high-tension Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) to cinch your boots tight. No more loosening over time, no more hook and loop, no more cumbersome closure systems: Gummy Straps stretch when you fasten them, then squeeze your boots tight as you ride. Gummy Straps are easily interchangeable and each boot comes with two sets of colors so you can customize your style.
3. Direct Connect Soles Base plates are a thing of the past. Slingshot’s Direct-Connect Soles reduce the footprint of the boot and allows the board to flex more efficiently underfoot. With a direct connection to the deck, the reaction time of the board is immediate when you engage on your toes or heels to set an edge. This increases rider feel and control and improves the overall connection to your board.
4. Integrated J-Bars Located in the heels of each Slingshot boot liner, these built in J bars “embrace” the achilles with love and affection, increasing comfort and helping to lock the heel into position for the most secure fit.
5. Ultralight K9 Mounting System Slingshot’s K9 Mounting System provides a solid connection to your board, eliminates heel/toe lift and provides fully customizable mounting options so you can set your stance exactly the way you want it.
6. Forged Aluminum Track Heavy boots are a thing of the past. Slingshot’s forged aluminum track is stronger and lighter than our tracks in previous years. This means a lighter overall setup weight. Lighter & stronger? You really can’t beat that.