OVERALL DISCLAIMER: Each company, their specific warranty policy and how they resolve warranty issues are different. We do not dictate or have any control over this. All warranty issues will be addressed within the guidelines of the manufacturer. Performance does not warrant any item we do not manufacture and some times you may be required to have your warranty claim sent to / directed to the manufacturer. All claims filed by Performance are subject to the approval / interpretation of the manufacturer and the timeframe on which they can resolve the warranty.
“GENERAL WARRANTY GUIDELINES”
(Note…each company’s policies differ. We list these as guideline. We will verify your specific products warranty at the time you bring it in the store.)
WAKEBOARDS, SKIS, BOOTS: 1 Year from the ORIGINAL date of purchase
WOOD WAKESKATES: 90 Days from the ORIGINAL purchase.
FOAM SURFERS & SURFBOARDS: No Warranty.
ROPES, HANDLES, VESTS, WETSUITS: 1 Year from the ORIGINAL date of purchase
SUNGLASSES & WATCHES: Factory DIRECT 1 Year – PSS Not involved.
SURFWEAR: 30 days against defects in construction.
SNOWBOARDS, BOOTS, BINDINGS: 1 Year but must go back to Factory
OUTERWEAR: 1 Year but must go back to Factory
Upon confirmation that your item will be covered under warranty by the vendor, we will offer the following options:
- Replace the item with the comparable product from the same year if available.*
- If the same item is not available, we will give you store credit for what you paid for the item towards another similar item. (i.e.: If you purchased closeout boots that normally run $300 and paid $200, and this model year boots are no longer available, you will receive store credit back for the amount you paid for the items…in this case $200, which you can apply towards another purchase.)*
* If items need to be sent outside the continental USA, customer will be required to pay all shipping costs and any import duties / fees incurred in shipping the items. We do not cover any expenses to send warranty items back to us either domestically or internationally. Customers must pay these shipping costs.
HAVE A WARRANTY CLAIM? START HERE:
To start a warranty claim with us, you will need to be able to answer “YES” to all of the following questions:
- Did you purchase the item from us?
- Do you have a copy of your receipt?
- Was your purchase less than one year ago? (Your ORIGINAL purchase, not a prior warranty or exchange.)
- Has the item been NOT been abused / used outside what the manufacturer considers “normal wear?” (i.e. there are no signs of misuse such as rail slides, dock slides, dock or beach starts, striking a solid object, tow rope handle striking product, etc…..)
If you are uncertain or can not definitely answer “YES” to all of the above questions, go down to Section B. If you were able to answer “YES” to all the above, we will work to resolve the issue as follows:
If you did not purchase the item from us:
If you didn’t purchase the item from us you will need to go back to the store you originally purchased the item from to handle your warranty claim. (If an Online Vendor, contact their customer service number / email) The store that sold it to you is responsible for handling your warranty claim and should be your first call. If they are not willing to handle it, we can offer to try and help you resolve you warranty issue as long as it meets the manufacturer’s warranty guidelines with the hope that we will earn a lifelong customer by trying to help you resolve this matter.
Note, customer will be responsible for any / all return costs or charges for returning and repairing these items. These additional costs must be paid before items will be released.
Additional Things to be included in a Warranty Claim:
- All Returns to the store must include a copy of the original receipt proving the item in question was purchased from Performance before any warranty item can be processed.
- All returns should include a note explaining what is wrong with the item, contact information, and what you would prefer to be done…replacement or credit if the warranty is approved.
- The warranty for all items is subject to the date of the item’s ORIGINAL PURCHASE. If an item has been warranted previously, the warranty does not start fresh, but is only good for the balance of the original warranty.
- No Rental Credits which were applied to make a purchase can be refunded on warranty items.
- For all closeout items / non-current model year, the customer will only be offered store credit for the amount they paid for the items warranted. The items will not be replaced with “next years” model. They can however pay to upgrade to this model or use the credit towards other items in the store.
- Customer name, address, phone number and email address will need to be entered into / updated into the computer before any return / warranty exchange is made
We strive to ensure our customers get the right item they want. However, should you need to return an item we will work to expedite this procedure for you and help get you the right item you want. Every item we sell comes with our 100% satisfaction guarantee. We will issue a full refund (less shipping costs) on merchandise that is new or unused and returned with the original packaging in resalable condition within 30 days of purchase date for any reason.
Didn’t get exactly what you wanted? No problem. We will work to get you’re the right item you want. Simply send us back the item(s) to: Performance Ski & Surf- Attn: Returns, 1355 Sand Lake Road, Suite 1, Orlando, FL 32809. Please include a small note inside the box with your name/contact info and briefly explain what you would like done (i.e. exchange, refund, store credit, etc).
if you want your exchange done faster or to confirm availability of another product, you can call or email us. We will confirm that we have the item you want in stock. We will process your new order and send it right away. Once your items are returned, you will be refunded for the original purchase price less the shipping costs provided it is returned in like new / saleable condition within 30 days of your original purchase.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 407-859-7544 for questions or to confirm availability of another product (optional)
- Send us back the item(s) to: Performance Ski & Surf- Attn: Returns, 1355 Sand Lake Road, Suite 1, Orlando, FL 32809.
- Please provide the name on the order, order number and item you wish to return with the reason for return and a copy of your invoice. And contact information so we can reach you once we receive the product(s)
- You will be refunded for your original purchase when the returns department receives it and it falls within our return policy guidelines listed below:
RETURN POLICY GUIDELINES:
- Items must be returned back to us within 30 days of their original purchase.
- ALL items must be returned in their original condition, including the original packaging, manufacturers containers, documentation, warranty cards, manuals and all accessories.
- You must include a copy of your original receipt with your return. Contact us if you need this.
- Do not mark or deface the original manufacturer containers in any manner.
- Packages must be returned prepaid.
- Refunds will only be made via the method in which the order was paid.
- We strongly suggest sending returns insured for the full value and with a tracking number to insure a full and prompt refund.
- If merchandise is damaged due to improper packing or packaging, refund or exchange may not be given per Performance Return Department’s discretion.
- If items arrive in not new condition, we may discount the refund or deny the return all together in which you will be responsible for shipping costs to have it returned to you. If unsure about the condition, contact us prior to shipping it back.
- Shipping and insurance charges will only be refunded for product shipped in our error.
When will I receive my refund?
Credits will be issued after the warehouse receives, inspects and processes your return, which can take up to 5 business days. Credit card refunds can take up to 72 hours to reflect on your statement.