Performance accepts the following forms of payment online:
*Additional fees may apply on transfers
Note: For us to process a credit card we will need the card number, name as it appears on the card, expiration date, CCV number and the exact billing address for the card being used. Bill to/ ship to addresses can be different, but the billing address must match what your bank has on file and may require a couple extra days to process your order.
- Online orders can be placed 24/7 – 365 days a year. All orders are processed by specialists who will ensure your orders are perfect!
- Most orders placed by 12:00 PM EST Monday- Friday for items in-stock to be shipped within the United States will be shipped the same day. If your order is urgent, please call the shop at 407-859-7544 during normal business hours to confirm that the order can be shipped when you need it.
- Order Adjustments / Cancellations / Shipping Quotes: We strive to fulfill orders as fast as we can. If you place an order and need something adjusted or canceled, you should call the store at 407-859-7544 as soon as you can to verify it has not been shipped / can be adjusted
Credit Card Fraud:
Performance takes credit card fraud seriously and as such, we may need to verify specific information with you before we can process an order / verify it is truly something you ordered. If your billing/shipping address does not match what is on record with the bank, your order may be delayed until we can get the information needed to process your order or may be flagged and most likely will not be able to be processed. If it is determined that an order is indeed fraud, we will turn over the information to the anti fraud division of the specific credit card company and police in the area where the package was to be shipped and attempt to notify the actual card owners.
We do offer PayPal payments as a possible alternative to credit card payments. However we must ship to a confirmed PayPal address associated with the account. However, PayPal will let you add multiple shipping addresses to your account.
Performance Ski and Surf’s preferred shipping company is Fed Ex. Over the past 20 years they have proven to be the most reliable and least expensive option for our clients. Also, if there are problems or items are damaged, they work to resolve these issues better than any other vendor we have found. We are able to quote other shipping options in some cases through the US Post Office, or Trucking companies for larger items. But we would strongly suggest using FedEx to deliver the goods you purchase from us.
- Free Shipping: (1-7 business days, freight company of our choice. Good only for select items shipped within the continental USA)
- Fedex Ground Shipping: (1-10 business days)
- Fedex Express Saver: (3 business days)
- Fedex 2nd Day: (2 business days)
- Fedex Standard Overnight: (Overnight delivery end of day, the next business day in most areas)
- Fedex Priority Overnight: (delivery by 12:00PM the next business day in most areas or by 5:00 in rural areas. Not available for all areas)
- Priority Mail USPS (option by email/phone only): Used for smaller items that are delivered in 1-3 business days on average to the continental US. Packages can be insured but no point to point tracking is provided….just proof of delivery. Also, lost or damaged packages are harder to make claims on versus Fed Ex.
- Priority Mail Express USPS (option by email/phone only): Us ed for smaller items. Can be delivered 7 days a week with guaranteed overnight delivery in many locations for smaller parcels. No point to point tracking, but parcel can be insured.
FedEx International Priority: Our most popular delivery method and
typically the best cost with our volume. Delivers in 2-5 business days in most
countries as long as there are no delays in customs. There are specific size
weight restrictions. To verify you can ship this method contact our internet department
Fedex International Economy: Delivery in 4-10 business days on average to most countries as long as there are no delays in customs.
Priority Mail Express International: Delivery to 180 countries in 3 – 6 buisiness days on average to most countries as long as there are no delays in customs. Flat rate box options for smaller items. No point to point tracking. Items can be insured.
Priority Mail International: Delivery in 6-12 business days on average to most countries as long as there are no delays in customs. Flat rate box options for smaller items. No point to point tracking. Items can be insured.
Should you need to confirm an exact shipping time, please discuss this with one of our staff either right after you’ve placed the order online via the phone or email. Or call and place the order with one of our sales staff directly on the phone.
Additional Shipping Information:
Shipping costs listed on our website are based on estimates from the data entered online. We reserve the right to correct / adjust shipping pricing up or down depending on the actual costs (you will be notified first and need to approve it). We can also work with you to combine items into smaller boxes to reduce shipping costs if possible. On every product page you will find a link to request a shipping quote under the “WE SHIP WORLDWIDE” button in the middle of the page.
Shipping outside the continental US to Hawaii, Puerto Rico & US Minor Outlying Islands are considered International orders and have unique shipping pricing based on these locations. Contact our store to confirm shipping costs / options.
All APO, FO & PO Box orders are shipped via the US Post Office and subject to the size limits and delivery options offered by them. They also do not offer point to point shipping information.
Invalid information & Address Errors. For information errors, or incorrect addresses you are subject to an additional delivery fee of $15 that will be charged to the credit card used to make the initial purchase. These are fees charged to us by Fed Ex. These fees are non refundable unless it is proven that Performance Ski and Surf is responsible for the error.
Free Shipping: We offer Free Shipping on select current model year Wakeboards, waterskis, trick skis, wakeskates, wakeboard packages, and Wakesurfers within the continental United States. Products that offer free shipping will have an icon stating this and you will have the option at checkout to choose free shipping or waive the free shipping to have items expedited to you. Also, able to have some items shipped free and use an expedited service for the non-qualifying products. Sale items and closeout items do not have free shipping included.
We ask for accurate email addresses with each order. As long as this is provided, we will work to ensure you have your tracking number when the parcel is sent out for Fed Ex Shipments. Should you not receive a tracking number by the end of the next business day after placing your order, contact our internet department and they will provide it. Also make sure you check your email / spam filters to ensure you are getting our response back regarding your order. You can track the order from Fedex.com or if you need us to email updates we will work to do that also.
Conditions of Use
Performance Ski and Surf strives to ensure accurate pricing on our website. Despite our best efforts, there may be a small number of items which may be mispriced on our website. When this happens, if an item’s correct price is found to be higher than our stated online price, we will, at our discretion either contact the purchaser about the error and offer them the right to cancel the order, or the purchaser may pay the corrected price for the item and complete the contract.
Return and Exchange Policy
PERFORMANCE RETURN POLICY.
We strive to ensure our customers get the right item they want. However, should you need to return an item we will work to expedite this procedure for you and help get you the right item you want. Every item we sell comes with our 100% satisfaction guarantee. We will issue a full refund (less shipping costs) on merchandise that is new or unused and returned with the original packaging in resalable condition within 30 days of purchase date for any reason.
Didn’t get exactly what you wanted? No problem. We will work to get you the right item you want. Simply email us at email@example.com or call us at 407-859-7544 to verify what you want is available.
If you want your exchange done faster, you can call or email us. We will confirm that we have the item you want in stock. We will process your new order and send it right away. Once your items are returned, you will be refunded for the original purchase price less the shipping costs provided it is returned in like new / saleable condition within 30 days of your original purchase.
- To process a Return call 407-859-7544 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please provide the name on the order, order number and item you wish to return with the reason for return and a copy of your invoice.
Ship back to us at:
Performance Ski and Surf - Attention: Returns
1355 Sand Lake Road Suite 1, Orlando, FL 32809
- You will be refunded for your original purchase when the returns department receives it and it falls within our return policy guidelines listed below:
RETURN POLICY GUIDELINES:
- Items must be returned back to us within 30 days of their original purchase.
- ALL items must be returned in their original condition, including the original packaging, manufacturers containers, documentation, warranty cards, manuals and all accessories.
- You must include a copy of your original receipt with your return.
- Returned packages will be refused if they arrive without a return authorization clearly written on the outside of the box.
- Do not mark or deface the original manufacturer containers in any manner.
- Packages must be returned prepaid.
- Refunds will only be made via the method in which the order was paid.
- We strongly suggest sending returns insured for the full value and with a tracking number to insure a full and prompt refund.
- If merchandise is damaged due to improper packing or packaging, refund or exchange may not be given per Performance Return Department’s discretion.
- Shipping and insurance charges will only be refunded for product shipped in our error.
When will I receive my refund?
Credits will be issued after the warehouse receives, inspects and processes your return, which can take up to 5 business days. Credit card refunds can take up to 72 hours to reflect on your statement (sometimes longer for international transactions).
Performance is committed to trying to resolve warranty issues as timely and easy as possible. But there are some basic things you will need to have to facilitate the warranty or return of an item.
HOW DO I WARRANTY A PRODUCT FROM PERFORMANCE?
To start a warranty claim with us, you will need to be able to answer “YES” to all of the following questions:
- Did you purchase the item from us?
- Do you have a copy of your receipt?
- Was your purchase less than one year ago? (Your ORIGINAL purchase, not a prior warranty or exchange.)
- Has the item NOT been abused / used outside what the manufacturer considers “normal wear?” (i.e. there are no signs of misuse such as rail slides, dock slides, dock or beach starts, striking a solid object, tow rope handle striking product, etc)
If you are uncertain or can not definitely answer “YES” to all of the above questions, go down to Section B. If you were able to answer “YES” to all the above, we will work to resolve the issue as follows:
OVERALL DISCLAIMER: Each company, their specific warranty policy and how they resolve warranty issues are different. We do not dictate or have any control over this. All warranty issues will be addressed within the guidelines of the manufacturer. Performance does not warrant any item we do not manufacture and some times you may be required to have your warranty claim sent to / directed to the manufacturer. All claims filed by Performance are subject to the approval / interpretation of the manufacturer and the timeframe on which they can resolve the warranty.
“GENERAL WARRANTY GUIDELINES”
(Note…each company’s policies differ. We list these as guideline. We will verify your specific products warranty at the time you bring it in the store/contact us.)
WAKEBOARDS, SKIS, BOOTS: 1 Year from the ORIGINAL date of purchase
WOOD WAKESKATES: 90 Days from the ORIGINAL purchase.
FOAM SURFERS & SURFBOARDS: No Warranty.
ROPES, HANDLES, VESTS, WETSUITS: 1 Year from the ORIGINAL date of purchase
SUNGLASSES & WATCHES: Factory DIRECT 1 Year – PSS Not involved.
SURFWEAR: 30 days against defects in construction.
SNOWBOARDS, BOOTS, BINDINGS: 1 Year but must go back to Factory
OUTERWEAR: 1 Year but must go back to Factory
Upon confirmation that your item will be covered under warranty by the vendor, we will offer the following options:
- Replace the item with the comparable product from the same year if available.*
- If the same item is not available, we will give you store credit for what you paid for the item towards another similar item. (i.e.: If you purchased closeout boots that normally run $300 and paid $200, and this model year boots are no longer available, you will receive store credit back for the amount you paid for the items…in this case $200, which you can apply towards another purchase.)*
* If items need to be sent outside the continental USA, customer will be required to pay all shipping costs and any import duties / fees incurred in shipping the items. We do not cover any expenses to send warranty items back to us either domestically or internationally. Customers must pay these shipping costs.
If you did not purchase the item from us:
If you didn’t purchase the item from us you will need to go back to the store you originally purchased the item from to handle your warranty claim. (If an Online Vendor, contact their customer service number / email) The store that sold it to you is responsible for handling your warranty claim and should be your first call. If they are not willing to handle it, we can offer to try and help you resolve you warranty issue as long as it meets the manufacturer’s warranty guidelines with the hope that we will earn a lifelong customer by trying to help you resolve this matter.
Note, customer will be responsible for any / all return costs or charges for returning and repairing these items. These additional costs must be paid before items will be released.
Additional Things to be included in a Warranty Claim:
- All Returns to the store must include a copy of the original receipt proving the item in question was purchased from Performance before any warranty item can be processed.
- All returns should include a note explaining what is wrong with the item, contact information, and what you would prefer to be done…replacement or credit if the warranty is approved.
- The warranty for all items is subject to the date of the item’s ORIGINAL PURCHASE. If an item has been warranted previously, the warranty does not start fresh, but is only good for the balance of the original warranty.
- No Rental Credits which were applied to make a purchase can be refunded on warranty items.
- For all closeout items / non-current model year, the customer will only be offered store credit for the amount they paid for the items warranted. The items will not be replaced with “next years” model. They can however pay to upgrade to this model or use the credit towards other items in the store.
- Customer name, address, phone number and email address will need to be entered into / updated into the computer before any return / warranty exchange is made