Burton Mens Roadie Tech Tee
Order Now, only a couple left in stock!
Men's Burton Roadie Tech Tee
A tweaked out classic featuring stink-proofing, stretch, and quick-drying tech.
Whether you’re a rock god or roadie, any rider on tour will dig the Burton Roadie Tech Tee’s DRYRIDE performance and iconic graphics. DRYRIDE Ultrawick™ Midweight 200 fabric wicks sweat away from the body, provides UPF 50+ sun protection, and features four-way Stretch 360°, which prevents that haggard strung-out appearance after consecutive weeks on the road. Worn as a winter base layer or encore-season long sleeve, the longer-length tee with Thumbhole Cuffs shows its stamina with a Agion® Stink-Proof finish but still, clearly, stands out in a stage dive.
- DRYRIDE Ultrawick™ Midweight 200 - Highly breathable and ultra fast-wicking, DRYRIDE Ultrawick™ fabrics use microscopic fibers that pull heat-robbing moisture vapors away from your skin before they spoil your party.
- Quick-Drying and Highly Breathable
- Regular Fit
- UPF 50+ Rating - Superior protection against ultraviolet rays that’s built into the fabric, meaning it won’t fade, wear out, wash off, or effect comfort and quick-drying performance. Look for UPF 50+ ratings on all Midweight 200 and Polartec® Power Dry® fabrics, and UPF 40 on all Lightweight 100 fabrics.
- Stretch 360° for Unlimited Mobility - Four-way stretch equals unrestricted mobility for more tweak-ability than a yogi.
- Agion® Stink-Proof Finish - We’ve supercharged our Stink-Proof performance to fight the effects of odors, keeping your base layers fresher for longer. Less trips to the Laundromat means more water for snow, and more time to ride. It’s a win-win-win.
- Layer Under or Over for Ultimate Versatility
- Thumbhole Cuffs - Place your thumb in this loop on the cuff to keep your sleeves locked in place when strapping in, shoveling, or tweaking that grab.
- 93% Polyester, 7% Spandex
- Lifetime Warranty - Burton Snowboards warrants all Clothing, Outerwear, Bags, and Luggage sold by Burton to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for the practical lifetime of the product. Damage due to misuse, abuse, accidents, neglect, and wear and tear that can be reasonably expected as a result of extended use over time, are not covered by this Limited Lifetime Warranty but may be repaired at a reasonable cost.