D3 NRG R3 Slalom Ski
Original price $1,999.99
Current price $1,899.99
Almost Sold Out! Less than 5 in stock
Introducing the all new D3 NRG R3…..designed for the skier who likes the Ion 2 but wants a ski that rides just a bit “higher” in the water while offering you a bit more stability and support under your feet. To achieve this, D3 updated the NRG by adding some width to the forebody. This not only allows you to get up on the nose of the ski and carry speed through the turn effortlessly because they have blended it with a narrower tail configuration. Also a key feature in the update is a slightly deeper concave than the R2 and Ion2 that allows the ski to perform great all conditions of water….espeically in rougher water. And with the proven success of the ION2’s bevel configuration, D3 has incorporated similar softer tail bevels improve the way the R3 finish the turn!
The NRG R3 features:
- Ski Profile - Wide fore-body for stability and support. Overall surface area accommodates a wider range of speeds and line lengths.
- Tunnel Concave - Deep edge-to-edge concave for powerful hold across the course.
- Rocker Profile - Highest rocker in the D3 slalom line.
- Tail shape - Tail width is between ION 2 (more) and NEO (less) which allows the ski to move in the turn.
- Ski flex - Softer fore-body flex relative to the ski's tail flex improves tip engagement into the turns and creates greater acceleration response out of the turns.
- Machine screw inserts - Accommodates D3, Reflex and most current binding hole patterns. All inserts are set in hard PVC anchor blocks for trouble free screw retention.
- Accuset Fin Block - Accurate, three-point set screws for easy fin adjustments and laser aligned fin position.