OBrien Mens Flex V Back CGA Wake Vest
Order Now, only a couple left in stock!
Men's Flex V-Back, BioLite Series
Built for comfort and mobility, the O’Brien Men’s Flex V-Back features wide armholes, segmented panels with multiple hinge points and the Flex V-Back stretch panel to allow the life jacket to move with your body. Its BioLite construction adds breathability for faster drying and it is lighter and more environmentally friendly than traditional neoprene, while still providing exceptional comfort. With its full front zip closure and two concealed, adjustable belts, the Men’s Flex V-Back is easy to get into and provides a very secure fit. This is the ultimate life jacket for maintaining a maximum range of motion while still providing the safety that you need on the water.
- Flex Fit - Accommodating design that stretches and wraps around the contours of your body
- Split V-Back Stretch Panel - Maximum maneuverability and comfort
- BioLite Construction - Soft, lightweight, breathable, and eco-friendly
- Zip Closure with Two Concealed, Adjustable Belts - Easy entry, secure fit, and belts that will stay out of the way
- Multiple front and side hinges - Enhances range of motion
- Wide Armholes - Improves mobility
- PWC Lanyard Attachment Ring - Fast, convenient way to attach a jetski lanyard
- AVAILABLE SIZES: XS / SM / MD / LG / XL / 2XL / 3XL
Harmonized U.S. Coast Guard & Transport Canada Approved