Olukai Ho' Opio Womens Sandal - Onyx
OLUKAI HO'OPIO WOMENS SANDAL - ONYX
(ho-oh-pee-oh) Translation: To Act Young, Refresh, Rejuvenate
Simple, slim and fun, the Ho‘opio is a new staple of the OluKai sandal family.
Outsole: Non-marking rubber outsole with textured pods for enhanced traction and durability.
Footbed: Anatomically molded micro-textured PU midsole. Water-ready build.
Vegan-Friendly: Our vegan friendly footwear offers the durability, traction and support you expect from OluKai while using 100% high-quality synthetic materials, 0% animal products.
Synthetic Materials: Lightweight, quick-drying, durable water-resistant material built for in and around water.
Water Ready: Lightweight, quick-drying, breathable and durable materials built for in and around water.
Outboard Strap: Built into the outside surface of the sidewall instead of the footbed, our unique Outboard Strap Construction offers a free yet secure fit for the most comfortable arch support possible.
Warranty: OluKai footwear is guaranteed against manufacturer’s defects for one year from the date of purchase. Footwear covered by the OluKai guarantee will be replaced at OluKai’s discretion.
THE FOLLOWING DEFECTS ARE COVERED BY THE OLUKAI GUARANTEE:
- Straps pulling out where soles are not excessively worn
- Delaminating of sole layers
- Frayed or loose stitching on uppers, footbeds or logos
WHAT’S NOT COVERED:
- Deterioration from water abuse
- Outsole wearing out or worn through
- Skateboard or bicycle abuse
- Cuts, scratches, burns etc.
- Shrinkage from overexposure to extreme heat
- Anything not listed will be solely determined by OluKai
- If the footwear is covered under warranty, please email email@example.com along with an explanation, the date of purchase, and photos of the damage or defect.