Olukai Nui Mens Sandal - Rum
Order Now, only a couple left in stock!
OLUKAI NUI MENS SANDAL - RUM
(noo-ee) Translation: Greatest
Decorative stitching on footbed, hand-sewn whipstitching, soft nylon toe post, embroidered logo.
Due to the nature of the fit, we recommend ordering a size up.
Outsole: Non-marking rubber and gum rubber outsole with island inspired pod design.
Footbed: Compression-molded EVA footbed topped with premium full-grain leather. Anatomically correct contour for a personalized fit and sustained comfort over time.
Outboard Strap: Built into the outside surface of the sidewall instead of the footbed, our unique Outboard Strap Construction offers a free yet secure fit for the most comfortable arch support possible.
Leather Materials: Our premium full-grain leather evokes the rustic spirit of Hawaii's upcountry ranches with a rugged strength and a lifetime of durability.
Non-marking Rubber: Our thermoset rubber is a compound of natural and synthetic rubber that will not leave marks or ‘scuffs’ on surfaces of any type. Our gum rubber outsoles, as a natural material, will always naturally be non-marking.
Warranty: OluKai footwear is guaranteed against manufacturer’s defects for one year from the date of purchase. Footwear covered by the OluKai guarantee will be replaced at OluKai’s discretion.
THE FOLLOWING DEFECTS ARE COVERED BY THE OLUKAI GUARANTEE:
- Straps pulling out where soles are not excessively worn
- Delaminating of sole layers
- Frayed or loose stitching on uppers, footbeds or logos
WHAT’S NOT COVERED:
- Deterioration from water abuse
- Outsole wearing out or worn through
- Skateboard or bicycle abuse
- Cuts, scratches, burns etc.
- Shrinkage from overexposure to extreme heat
- Anything not listed will be solely determined by OluKai
- If the footwear is covered under warranty, please email email@example.com along with an explanation, the date of purchase, and photos of the damage or defect.