Slingshot 2021 Grom Boot
Order Now, only a couple left in stock!
SLINGSHOT 2021 GROM BOOTS:
YOUTH SIZES: 1-3 | SKU 121447001
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THE GROM
No more loosey-goosey boots you have to wait three seasons to grow into ... The Grom is a shrunk-down version of our proven “Option”
boot, and thanks to its open toe design, feet have room to grow for at least a season or two before it’s time for something bigger.
GROM BOOT FEATURES:
1. Classic Open Toe Design: Open toe boots are a great option when looking to share gear between various riders. Some feet are bigger, others
are smaller, and the open toe is more accommodating for all.
2. Tri-Zone Closure: Upper, middle, and lower zones can be customized using our straps to deliver the EXACT fit riders are looking for. Some like
them tight at the bottom, others like them tight at the top, then there are those who ride them all FULLY CRANKED. The choice is yours.
3. Bottomless Base System: The Bottomless Base System places the toes and heels if the internal liners DIRECTLY onto the surface of the
board, giving riders the most “connected” feel to the board as well as the most immediate reaction of the board when initiating toe and heel
4. Integrated J-Bars: Located in the heels of each Slingshot boot liner, these built in J bars “embrace” the achilles with love and affection,
increasing comfort and helping to lock the heel into position for the most secure fit.
5. 3D Molded Tongue: The 3D Molded Tongue is all about comfort and fit, meaning it fits the contours of your ankles the first time, eliminating
the need to “break them in”.