Olukai Kulapa Kai Girls Sandal - Pink-Black
Order Now, only a couple left in stock!
OLUKAI KULAPA KAI GIRLS SANDAL - PINK/BLACK
(koo-lah-pa kah-ee) Translation: To Frolic in the Ocean
Ready for any playground, our Kulapa Kai packs a punch of color and comfort, a vacation for your little one's feet. Sporty, beach-ready design with a soft nylon toe post.
Outsole: Non-marking rubber outsole with coral reef lug design for added grip.
Footbed: Anatomical compression-molded EVA midsole with a soft ICEVA drop-in footbed for comfort and support.
Vegan-Friendly: Our vegan friendly footwear offers the durability, traction and support you expect from OluKai while using 100% high-quality synthetic materials, 0% animal products.
Synthetic Materials: Lightweight, quick-drying, durable water-resistant material built for in and around water.
Water Ready: Lightweight, quick-drying, breathable and durable materials built for in and around water.
Non-Marking Rubber: Our thermoset rubber is a compound of natural and synthetic rubber that will not leave marks or ‘scuffs’ on surfaces of any type. Our gum rubber outsoles, as a natural material, will always naturally be non-marking.
Warranty: OluKai footwear is guaranteed against manufacturer’s defects for one year from the date of purchase. Footwear covered by the OluKai guarantee will be replaced at OluKai’s discretion.
THE FOLLOWING DEFECTS ARE COVERED BY THE OLUKAI GUARANTEE:
- Straps pulling out where soles are not excessively worn
- Delaminating of sole layers
- Frayed or loose stitching on uppers, footbeds or logos
WHAT’S NOT COVERED:
- Deterioration from water abuse
- Outsole wearing out or worn through
- Skateboard or bicycle abuse
- Cuts, scratches, burns etc.
- Shrinkage from overexposure to extreme heat
- Anything not listed will be solely determined by OluKai
- If the footwear is covered under warranty, please email email@example.com along with an explanation, the date of purchase, and photos of the damage or defect.